Staffing: All camps are staffed by The Regis University Men’s Basketball Staff, our players, and/or other talented local coaches and players whom we have directly trained. All staff has been federally background checked prior to hiring.
What to bring: Clothes and shoes to run in, lunch, water bottle (optional), and a positive attitude. We provide everything else. *Note: Free lunches can be received from the Recreation Center when camp is hosted at a Rec Center. Contact them directly for more information.
Cancellation policy: Half of your registration fee is a non-refundable deposit. Any cancellation more than 7 days from the beginning of camp will be 50% refundable. Any cancellation 7 days or less from the beginning of camp is nonrefundable. Schedule changes and health related cancellations are all subject to the same policy. If a camp is required to be cancelled due to no fault of our own, every accommodation will be made to reschedule or relocate the camp. You will be given the option to transfer your registration to a different camp at no cost, but refunds will be subject to the same policy listed above.
PANDEMIC CAMP SAFETY PROTOCOLS
1. Daily Check-in
A. Parents MUST check in with their child(ren) every day upon drop off. All campers will have a COVID19 symptom and temperature check. Any temperature at or above 100.0 degrees will require that camper to return home immediately and not attend camp that day.
B. Parents must then sign the camper in. Parents will not be allowed to enter the gym.
C. On the first day check-in, each camper will receive a camp basketball with their name on it. Campers will need to bring their own ball each session.
D. Please be respectful of others’ space upon drop off. We ask that you maintain proper 6 foot social distancing from others while in line.
E. All adults and children must have masks on.
F. All staff members will also complete the symptom and temperature check each day.
2. Camp procedures
A. Children should have (every session):
- A refillable water bottles
- Their personal camp basketball, which they will receive on Day 1 Check-In, or other basketball with their name on it.
- A mask on their face
- Lunch (for full-day camps)
B. Balls and equipment
- In an effort to reduce the sharing of equipment, each camper will be asked to keep their own ball and share as little as possible. We realize this will not always be perfect, but every effort will be made to reduce sharing of common objects.
- Bathrooms will be available for campers. They will be expected to hand sanitize before and after entering the bathroom.
- Bathrooms will be disinfected regularly.
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times.
E. Pick up
- Signature is required for drop off and pick up.
F. Final Note:
- Feel free to take additional precautions for your child (such as providing him/her with gloves, etc). However, nothing beyond what is outlined above will be mandatory or enforced during our camps.
- By registering your child, you are agreeing that you are comfortable with the precautions outlined above and with the level of risk inherent under these conditions.
- These guidelines are subject to change at any time based on new information from proper authorities.
We abide by local health department restrictions! This means if we are forced to reduce camp sizes, we will keep the first registrants. If we must cancel camps, we will apply the cancellation policy listed above unless otherwise notified.
Discounts: Contact email@example.com to get more information about Sibling discounts and Regis employee discounts.